This week on Link Radio: The CSU Judicial Board disqualifies a petition to opt-out of six fee levy groups, the ECA dissociates from 14 controversial chants, activist Chris Crass talks about men can become involved in feminism—and much, much more!
Art Matters Festival Celebrates 14 Years of Presenting Concordia Art in a Professional Capacity
Art Matters is a testament to what Concordia students are capable of.
Obviously, we Link editors are pretty hip. We know what the kids are into these days. As a token of our appreciation for your support this year, we’ve cracked the Osheaga line-up code and are sharing our answers with you. We can’t wait to see Such King Wow.
Interest from Student Space Fund Will Keep Union from Posting Budgetary Loss
The Concordia Student Union will pay off its $42,000 in overdue taxes partially using a somewhat off-the-books bank account holding interest amassed from fees collected over the years for a new student centre, according to CSU VP Finance Scott Carr.
Derki captures the paralyzing silence of a once-bustling city that now basks in a stale and seemingly post-apocalyptic state.
Question Will Not Appear on Ballot Due to Math Error
The Concordia Student Union Judicial Board has ruled that a referendum question asking for business students to stop paying…
- Concordia’s Global Engineering Week to Discuss Sustainable Approaches to Engineering
- Talking with the CASA President-elect
- CSU Electoral Officer Warns Pre-Campaigning Will Hurt More Than Help
- The Buzz
- Outplayed in the Last Period, Stingers Fall to Bishop's Gaiters in Provincial Semis
- Disastrous Third Period Costs Stingers in Provincial Semifinal Loss to UQAM Citadins
- Why I’m Stepping Down as CUTV Chair
- My Wish for the Philippines Calls for Aid
- Vote Yes for the CFC Fee Levy